Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Mom Interview~Kelda age 14

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was neat so here goes lets see what my kids have to say this could be scary:

1. What is something Mom always says to you?

I love you

2. What makes Mom happy?

siblings getting along

3. What makes Mom sad?

When I act like a brat

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?

when I am crying she says she is going to tickle me until I stop

5. What was your Mom like as a child?

Not sure

6. How old is your Mom?

33 1/2 yrs old

7. How tall is your Mom?

shorter than me

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

taking photos

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?

I don't know....I'm not sure.... I'm not even with her if I am not around!!!!!

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

most likely her photography

11. What is your Mom really good at?

Any mom can be good at talking so I am going to say her photography

12. What is your Mom not very good at?

Trying to not yell at Benjamin

13. What does your Mom do for a job?

Take pictures

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?

BLT from Subway

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?

That she is always there for me even when I can be frustrating to be around 

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Not Sure

17. What do you and your Mom do together?

Shopping

18. How are you and your Mom the same?

We don't like to talk about what is bothering us

19. How are you and your Mom different?

I like anime, fantasy type stuff she can't stand them.

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?

We do stuff together.

21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?

That he supports the family. 

22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?

Depends on weather-stormy and icky out she likes to go tanning, nice weather a hike in the mountains.

23. What is your favorite thing about your mom?

That I am supportive of the family no matter our differences.

24. What is your Mom's favorite book?

She has a favorite book????

No comments: