Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mom Interview~ Benjamin age 8 yrs old

1. What is something Mom always says to you?

Knock it OFF!

2. What makes Mom happy?

Moose.

3. What makes Mom sad?

No clue I don't think she gets sad except at funerals.

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?

Tickle time.

5. What was your Mom like as a child?

No clue

6. How old is your Mom?

I forget so I am pleading the 5th because I want dinner...(LOL).

7. How tall is your Mom?

taller than me.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

talk to friends on the computer.

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?

I am not around so have no clue

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Loving me.

11. What is your Mom really good at?

Being Nice

12. What is your Mom not very good at?

being quiet and she wonders why we don't be quiet

13. What does your Mom do for a job?

Photography.

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?

Nachos

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?

Being Nice. 

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Bugs Bunny because she was born the year of the rabbit and she is funny like him.

17. What do you and your Mom do together?

Read.

18. How are you and your Mom the same?

No clue.

19. How are you and your Mom different?

No clue

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?

She feeds me.

21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?

He's Tall. 

22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?

tanning.

23. What is your favorite thing about your mom?

That I like to take photos and teach me how to do it too.

24. What is your Mom's favorite book?

Little House on the Prarie.

No comments: