Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Mom Interview~ Inger age 11

And the last one:

1. What is something Mom always says to you?

Take the dog out

2. What makes Mom happy?

Doing our chores.

3. What makes Mom sad?

Pets and family dying.

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?

Tickles me when I am starting to get sad.

5. What was your Mom like as a child?

No Clue I wasn't there

6. How old is your Mom?

33 did I get that correct....phew I think I did.

7. How tall is your Mom?

No clue.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Going to friends houses.

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?

Ummmm yeah I am not around should tell you I have no clue!

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

her awesome photos.

11. What is your Mom really good at?

photography

12. What is your Mom not very good at?

drawing which is probably why she uses camera

13. What does your Mom do for a job?

is a Photographer.

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?

Chicken fried steak

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?

She is a good mom. 

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Bewitched.

17. What do you and your Mom do together?

Roadtrips or shopping are my favs.

18. How are you and your Mom the same?

Both or our hair has a mind of their own, and we both do pictures.

19. How are you and your Mom different?

I draw pictures, she uses a camera

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?

I get into trouble for things I am not suppose to that can hurt me and she tells me.

21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?

He's a cowboy...I don't know...she married him. 

22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?

Her friends.

23. What is your favorite thing about your mom?

That she loves me

24. What is your Mom's favorite book?

NO CLUE I guess photography magazines???.

No comments: