Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Upside Down Pizza

I came across this via the web somewhere and We love this....Not terribly expensive, we know exactly what goes on it and best of all great for the kids to help make:0)


2 lbs. ground beef, cooked and drained
1 envelope Lowery spaghetti sauce mix
2 8oz cans of tomato sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1-2 cans crescent rolls
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoons butter, melted

Mix ground beef, spaghetti mix and tomato sauce. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan. Top with mozzarella cheese. Unroll crescent rolls and lay on top of cheese and meat mixture. Pour melted butter on crescent rolls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 20 minutes in a 350 oven.

NOTE: This has been a family favorite for several years. When I make this for my family (four people), I cut the recipe in half and bake it in my 9 inch square pan.

No comments: