The following Obama records have not been released:
1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Record of baptism-- Not released or 'not available'14. Illinois State Senate records--'not available'
OK Pretty much politicians lie and cheat but seriously do we want a president that won't show proof of things he claims...why keep them secrets. You are trying to get the LARGEST position in AMERICA we the people have the right to know...Privacy is a thing of your past sorry. You chose to want to become president now your life is public knowledge you don't have rights to privacy sorry just the way it is!! Why should it matter about your birth certificate if it is official and you were born in the USA then it shouldn't matter.
I have raised my kids that no matter what you should respect and support your president that they are our leader. I take back all claims if Obama gets in!! I didn't like Clinton but I still supported him he was leading our country as is Bush Jr and I am not terribly happy with him at the moment either. The only thing I feel Obama is going to do is lead us into socialism and I won't conform to that NOR will I support it!!! I hope Montana comes to grips and should the option to sucede from the nation arise we take it because it will be our only safety from the bs of obama.
YOU DO KNOW WE HAVE THIS RIGHT UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES RIGHT????? Along with Texas and Alaska. They were the only 3 states that had brains behind them before signing into statehood!!! :0) I was fortunate to be born Texan, now living in beautiful Montana (though it is an eeyore day outside right now), and would love to some day visit Alaska. I would love to visit other states too after all we are RVers and it would be a sad day to have to have a passport to leave my now state that could become a country unto itself if things continue as they do.