Sunday, October 3, 2010

Go Green





Oh Hell lets go political this morning...why not it is no surprise where I stand politically and well simply put...


I love this - - - thanks to a clever Dr. Seuss coypcat!   
CHANGE begins with our votes in November!   
  

 

I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.

I do not like these dirty crooks, 
  
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.

I do not like this speaker Nan ,
I do not like this 'YES, WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree---
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.

I do not like your smug replies, 
  
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this change and hope.
I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!
  

Go green - recycle 



Congress in 2010!