Saturday, February 14, 2009

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

Hard to Believe..... I rec' this email and it is interesting.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please.  It takes 2 seconds.  I could not believethis!!!  It is from an orthopedic surgeon... . This will boggle yourmind and it will keep you trying over and over again to see if you canoutsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain! 
1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY....) andwhile sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and move it clockwise in circles. 
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your righthand. Your foot will change direction. 

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it!  You and Iboth know how stupid it is.  But, before the day is done you are goingto try it again & again & again - if you've not already done so. Send itto your friends to frustrate them too!  

2 comments:

New Unschooler said...

It wouldn't work for me. My foot doesn't change directions. Does that mean my foot is smart or dumb?LOL

Renee said...

LOL I don't know...the kids came across that and have been trying it and they may not have enough control yet? so maybe it is meant for the kiddos with a lack of coordination or mind over matter??? lol who knows thought it was fun.