Monday, January 12, 2009

WARNING

Women
will understand this!

Men
should memorize it!





Every
woman knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do
is open his mouth and he takes his life in his hands! This is a handy
guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of
every husband, boyfriend, co-worker or significant
other!












DANGEROUS




SAFER




SAFEST




ULTRA
SAFE




What's
for
dinner?




Can I help
you
with dinner?




Where would
you like
to go for dinner?




Here, have
some wine.




Are
you
wearing that?




Wow, you
sure
look good in brown!




WOW! Look
at you!




Here, have
some wine




What are
you
so worked up about?




Could we
be
overreacting?




Here's my
paycheck.




Here, have
some wine.




Should you
be
eating that?




You know,
there are
a lot of apples left.




Can I get you
a piece
of chocolate with that?




Here, have
some wine.




What did
you
DO all day?




I hope you
didn't
over-do it today.




I've always
loved you
in that robe!




Here, have
some
wine.




Thirteen Things
PMS Stands For:


1.
Pass My Shotgun

2.
Psychotic Mo od Shift

3.
Perpetual Munching Spree


4.
Puffy Mid-Section


5.
People Make me Sick


6.
Provide Me with Sweets


7.
Pardon My Sobbing


8.
Pimples May Surface


9.
Pass My Sweat pants


10.
Pissy Mood Syndrome


11.
Plainly; Men Suck


12.
Pack My Stuff


and my
favorite one:

13.
Potential Murder
Suspect


(PLEASE SAVE
ME!!!)


Forward
this information to all of your hormonal friends and those who
might need a good laugh...
and
men who need a warning.

No comments: